The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (BSc.CSIT), is a 4-year/8-semester course, designed to provide the students with all sorts of knowledge and skills in the fields of Information Technology and Computing. The program involves, in addition to conventional lectures, a great deal of practical and project works, and develops the underlying principles of both Computer Science and Information Technology and shows how these principles can be applied to real world problems. It fosters the skills that are essential for both computer professionals and IT specialists. The design and implementation of BSc.CSIT course offers new challenges when compared to the traditional computing environment. The recent emergence of global business, new technologies for data processing and data communication / networking environment, equip specialized science graduates to focus on professional careers in Information Technology. The BSc.CSIT program provides the students with adequate theoretical and practical knowledge which will enable students to effectively participate in solving the complex problem of the IT industry.
- Candidate must have +2 or equivalent in science with physics and mathematics with 100-100 full marks certificate level and must scored at least C grade in all subjects or with second division. Or,
- A level – Candidate must have taken science streams with physics and mathematics of 100-100 marks with minimum of D grade in each subject. Or,
- CTEVT- Candidate with diploma must have taken physics and mathematics of 100-100 marks and passed with second division. Or,
- Foreign Universities- Applicants must have taken equivalence certificate of respective level from Curriculum development center.
- The applicants must have passed the entrance test conducted by the university.
- All the successful candidates of written entrance test will be called for interview with parents/guardians.
- The final result of successful candidates for admission will be published on the basis of intermediate/+2 grades, TU entrance test score and interview on the day of interview.